Please see below the main itineraries we operate:
|Liveaboard Safari Routes||Dive Sites / Cruise Areas|
|Komodo National Park||
Central: Gili Lawa, Tatawa, Sebayor, Makassar Reef, Wai Nilu, Batu Bolong.
South: Padar, Nusa Kode, Manta Alley. Longer trips include
North: Sangeang Volcano, Gili Banta, North West Komodo.
Komodo Dive & Explore
|Coral gardens of Siaba, Sebayor or Sebolang, sunset dinner and fruit bats at Wainilu (Rinca), Komodo dragons, Pink Beach, water sports & trekking at Padar Island, water sports & land excursions at Gili Lawa, Sangeang volcano, traditional village excursion & water sports at Banta Bay.|
Central: Gam, Penemu, Arborek, Cape Kri.
South: Daram, Wayilbatan, Fiabacet, Pele. Longer trips include
North:Wayag, Kawe, Aljui Bay.
Raja Ampat & Banda Islands
Banda Islands: Pohon Miring, Batu Kapal, Batu Kapal Pinnacle, Banda Neira Jetty and Lava Flow.
Raja Ampat South: Daram, Wayilbatan, Fiabacet, Pele.
Raja Ampat Central: Gam, Penemu, Arborek, Cape Kri.
Pohon Miring, Batu Kapal, Batu Kapal Pinnacle, Banda Neira Jetty and Lava Flow, plus Ambon Bay
Alor & Banda Sea
Alor: Boardroom, Babylon, Cave Point, Clown valley and Wall of Pura plus, famous muck diving in Kalabahi Bay
Banda: Pohon Miring, Batu Kapal, Batu Kapal Pinnacle, Banda Neira Jetty and Lava Flow
Plus sites at: Wetar, Gunung Api, Tebang & Nil Desperandum
East Flores & Alor
East Flores: Pulau Serbete Adonara, Lamalera, Baeng Baeng, Batu Warai
Alor: Boardroom, Babylon, Cave Point, Clown valley and Wall of Pura plus famous muck diving in Kalabahi Bay
Click here for information on diving in Indonesia and the number of dives required for a liveaboard trip.
- Routes can be affected by adverse weather conditions and unforeseen government restrictions but we do our best to make sure you dive the best sites.
Join us as we visit beaches that beckon you for a cocktail party at the end of the day. Depending on the route, trip duration and weather conditions, we usually offer 2 - 3 land-based excursions for each of our trips. Examples can include:
- Komodo itinerary: Early morning visit by speed boat to either Komodo or Rinca Island for a 1 - 2 hour walk with a park ranger to see the Komodo dragons.
- Raja Ampat itinerary:
- North: visit Aljui Bay Pearl Farm and climb Mt Pindito for picturesque and panoramic views of Wayag lagoon. An optional early morning visit to the 'Birds of Paradise'. Penemu look out and various lagoon tours by speedboat.
- South: the caves on Misool.
- Banda Sea itinerary: Half day visit to Banda Neira to see the nutmeg plantation, historic forts and small Maritime Museum.