Raja Ampat & Banda Islands
Emperor requires that you have 30 logged dives to join this trip. We require that you are Advanced Open Water or equivalent. All diving is made from zodiacs to give precise entry and exit points. Currents can be strong. If you are Open Water or equivalent you will be required to take part in the Advanced Open Water course on-board.
The Ambon to Sorong cruise is special because it takes in two magnificent regions in the one cruise. Beginning in Ambon we head first to the Banda Islands (original Spice Islands) before rounding the east coast of Seram and rejoining the south and central sections of Raja Ampat. The Banda Islands will offer the opportunity for some pelagic action, hopefully hammerheads too, before diving arguably one of the best dive locations worldwide, South Raja Ampat.
This cruise will take in the Banda Islands plus the Southern and Central sections of Raja Ampat.
Highlights may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Banda Islands: Pohon Miring, Batu Kapal, Batu Kapal Pinnacle, Banda Neira Jetty and Lava Flow
- Banda Land Visits: On this cruise we visit Banda Neira to see the nutmeg plantation, historic forts and small Maritime Museum. A half a day excursion
Raja Ampat Southern Section - dives including
- Daram Area: Andiamo, Candy Store, Wet Dream and Two Tree
- Wayilbatan Area: Wedding Cake, Barracuda, Dunia Kecil and Four Kings
- Fiabacet Area: Boo Windows, Tank Rock, Nudi Rock, Shadow Reef and Whale Rock
- Pele Area: Pele Playground, Netted Corner, Kaleidoscope and Tobblerone
Raja Ampat Central Section - dives including
- Gam: Mayhem, Dalam and Citrus Ridge
- Penemu: Barracuda Point, My Reef, Melisa's Garden and Galaxy
- Airborek: Airborek Jetty, Manta Sandy and Lolasi
- Cape Kri Area: Cape Kri, Chicken Reef, Sardine Reef, Blue Magic, Mioskon and Mike's Point
Raja Ampat & Banda Islands - Availability
Special offers are in red and have limited availability, so book early to ensure you don't miss out.
|Date||Boat||Dep / Arr||Spaces||Rate||Passengers|
|08/10/2018 - 20/10/2018||MY Emperor Raja Laut||Labuan Bajo - Ambon||12||€ 4,259.00||Book|