MY Emperor Raja Laut
Asia's geography, climate, logistics and infrastructure present its own unique challenges and, with this in mind, the Raja Laut was designed with the specific requirements for yacht charter in South East Asia.
Raja Laut means 'King of the Sea' and stepping on board this 'schooner style' inspired yacht, built from tropical hardwood, you will experience a truly regal sense of sailing the Indonesian seas; freedom, style and comfort. Itineraries include the areas of Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda.
- Extremely eye-catching 'schooner-style' yacht for only 12 guests
- Sailing the Indonesian seas including Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda
- All cabins are ensuite and with air-con
- Spacious teak deck for relaxing and eating alfresco
- Two large RIBs get you to the perfect dive spot
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins (3 double bed cabins, 3 twin bed cabins), each with ensuite, mini safe, individually controlled air-conditioning and fan.
- On the same level as the cabins is a lounge area, fully air-conditioned with a 49" HD flat screen, movie, music & book library, board games and mini-bar
- On the stunning teak upper deck are multiple beds for sunbathing or lounging, both in the sun and under shade, and a central dining table where meals are served alfresco under a large awning.
- All diving is done from two large RIBs with outboards to get you to the perfect dive spot every time. NITROX is available for all NITROX certified divers, along with all diving and safety equipment and two dive guides. Lifelines and SMBs are provided FREE of charge on-board
Single Travellers Guarantee: We guarantee same sex cabin share on Emperor Raja Laut. If we can't 'room' you with someone of the same sex and a cabin is free then we will give you a cabin to yourself with no single supplement.
MY Emperor Raja Laut - Information
MY Emperor Raja Laut - Availability
Please see Schedule and Available Spaces.